Wednesday, January 30, 2013

May I bother you for the time?

Time has always been one of those things I have been fascinated by. We either have too much or too little but timing never seems to be right. Lately I have been wondering if I am ever going to be able to use this time I was given for good. I have been wondering how much time have i wasted and about how much time is left. I believe we are all living on borrowed time. I cant imagine living life thinking that  it doesn't mater what I do with my time. I know that I was given these seconds, minutes, hours, months, and years by God and at the end of it all I would hate to have to return a single unused second I have been given. This leads me to my second point. How much of my time have I wasted? Well the numbers may be sickening and sad but I have added up my total time on Netflix this semester and lets just say that's time I wish I could have back. This is an extremely important lesson to learn if you are a college student. Netflix is the devil and is the enemy to all homework you should be doing! I just want to know that I wont regret time wasted. I just want to look back and call it time well wasted.  I'm definitely going to use my time more wisely so don't think i'm becoming an advocate for wasting time. Finally I would just like to talk about the time we all have left. From second we are born we are moving closer to death. As you read this your life's clock is slowly ticking away. I plan on having a separate post on death (just because I think its interesting as well) but death and time seem to go hand and hand. When we die does our clock stop ticking or do we put on a new watch? I don't know when I will die but i'm not really afraid of it. Because what little I do know about time doesn't scare me.  When it is my time to go it will be all mine and no one else can take that from me. It makes me wonder if in some way we choose every type of time even up to the time you leave this earth. Time is relative. The time is all yours!
Be safe, live long, and remember i think your pretty neat

No comments:

Post a Comment