Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Well..... Hello

It seems crazy to add yet another time wasting, brain numbing social media site to display my personal life on, but strangely enough I feel like it is something I have to do. I must first off apologize for any grammar and or spelling mistakes. I really want to blame my lack of ability to construct perfectly structured words and sentences on my dad but I don't think genetics works quite that way (and  I should know I pulled a B out of Mr. Stevens 1010 biology class last semester BOO YAAAA!). Well before I get too off topic let me return to the reason why I started this blog. Blogging has and probably always will be the only thing women will ever be better then men at. haha I'm just messing around women will probably dominate child birth forever to.  I decided to build this blog because I feel as though I'm writing a history every day that's going to go unread. I know for older generations they can not see why my generation is so fascinated with posting, hash tagging, and tweeting about their personal lives. This concept use to only be achieved through paper and pen and written into a thing I think they called "journals".  Weird I know, but I am going to let you in on a little secret I AM STUPID! You are! We all are!  We are all just passing time until we do the next dumb thing that posses us to write, post, hash tag, tweet whatever we are feeling or "what is on our mind". I have created this blog for those who need a guide book to be prevented from doing some of the same dumb things I have done. Now I am not saying that this blog will be all about the bad and I am sure as heck not going to pretend like I have any better life experiences than you do. What I am saying is with this history I write you read it to better understand me and if what you read helps in anyway then this blog has served its propose. To all who read just promise me this, don't get offended by what I say. Don't over analyze and draw conclusions, save all that stuff for when I am dead and my blog becomes a world famous book that all students from around the world are required to read. Well This is it for round one. I cant wait to blow your minds with my insight tomorrow. Smile, life isn't that bad,  and I think your pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment